2 ISSUES: 1) CC3 PROJECT DOES NOT OPEN AS IT IS, IT ALWAYS STARTS FROM DEFAULT. 2) EXPORTING NON-INSTALOD MODEL TO BLENDER HAS MISSING EYES AND DISFIGURED SHOES
1. I tried opening my save project but it always open the default female. I always need to go to File>Open project then replace all avatar and textures
ISSUE 2: 1. after modeling my character with CC3 and Headshot plugin, I tried to export it via File>Export FBX with cloth.
2. I tried exporting without instaLOD. Just mesh to Blender. Checked 'Embed Textures' and A- Pose
3. Imported in Blender 2.92. In Blender I have these plugins; SSGI, HDRI Maker, ExtremePBR, Rokoko and Auto Rig Pro, but I haven't used them for this model. Basically just want to import the model inside.
4. I noticed that the eyes are empty. Clothes are colliding which are conform from the CC3 especially the shoes, it's deformed
5. Tried watching your CC3 to Blender pipeline but the settings are the same by default, I still have hollow eyes no matter I import it.
6. Tried instaLOD with the highest quality, it looks good but it's all fixed and I really want that high definition quality model on my CC3 viewport.