Issues 1.When weight painting CC3 crashes often usually using the calibration playback pressing stop or when loop isn't used
2. Visual note & Suggestion: Character becomes all black when weight painting and this makes it hard so see smoothness. I hope you will enable normal smooth rendering maybe a user selected color picking scenario.
3. Bug: CC3 crashes when launching weight painting if I disable the main character or other clothing even though I have chosen a particular cloth part to paint weights.
4. Bug: Weight painting through entire mesh faces isn't working when projection is on.
5. Bug: Mirroring doesn't seem to work on head, spine etc
6. I like to have an option for selecting with a paint brush rather than only forced to use a marque.
7. Painting weights with CC3 is smooth is extremely slow. I've tried other programs such as Akeytsu and painting/selecting is very fast with the same model.
8. After saving I get the error : "cloth skin data error: Ap will adjust skin weight automatically" what does that mean??! reset all the work I did? It seems like the weight painting isn't working or like I said previously is being reset but doesn't reflect that it was reset.
I attached the project file but it doesn't seem to be showing that I attached it. I may contact support directly.
Please zip the project file and attach it in your next comment. If the zipped file size is larger than 10MB, you can use cloud services such as Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive to make the files available to us and put the download link in your comment. You could also use the Private Comment if you want to keep it private.
Thank you for reporting issues to us, you might want to split each issue into various reports, it would be easier to track the status of each individual issue.