A while ago I submitted a problem here as suggested by reallusion support. I have checked back to see if any progress has been made. I guess the best way to solve a problem is to erase it. My problem is no longer shown in feedback tracker. I'll try once more.
This all occurred right after some system improvements I madeL
1. expand from 8gb to 15gb RAM
2. replace a GTX 1050 (4gb) video processor, with a gtc1600 (6gb) processor
3. increased processor speed
4. upgraded 300watt PS to a 800 watt PS
Here are some symptoms that I can bring up on demand:
1. the HUB, Smart Gallery (iclone & CC3), and the iclone Transistion Curve Presets menu can only be opened in the main monitor.
2. When doing a project, before final render I put in soft cloth physics. After the soft cloth physics are done, trying to save the project causes iclone to crash. This is regardless of size,
I run with 3 monitors I have included a layout. I have run with 3 monitor for YEARS with no problems, other than the rendering was slow. The new problems I am dealing with did not exist prior to the updates. No other program I run has any problems with multiple monitors.
Below is a link to a screen grab of the HUB failure, the Smart gallery, and Transition menu problem are the same.https://www.dropbox.com/s/yev3jhjglohh1dh/Example%20of%20HUB_Menu%20failure.mp4?dl=0
PLEASE, if you don't want to work on this, let me know, don't just erase it.