why the body puppet button doesn't work. the program crashes every time we press a button Also, I noticed the issue with 3d Motion Key Editor. if you try to change motion using 3 d Motion Key Editor, it completely changes the character parts of body.
1) Go to the Start screen, type & search Windows Update. Then select "Check for updates" from the search list to check & install all important updates.
2) Reboot your computer.
3) Download and install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from the below link:
Please make sure to install both files: "vcredist_x86.exe" and "vcredist_x64.exe".
4) After the installation, there is a DirectX 9 installer. Please install it. Despite you PC might has DirectX 9.0c already, you still need to install DirectX 9 installer again.
thank you for your response. Yes I have folder by given path exists\Template\Cartoon Animator 4 Template\Preset. But nevertheless I have the same issue as you can see from the video that I made https://youtu.be/j4A5MEOs8Fs
1. Please check if file or folder by given path exists
\Template\Cartoon Animator 4 Template\Preset
2. Please provide your system information file to help us identify the problem.
Here is the description about how to get your system information file.
You can use cloud services such as Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive to make the files available to us and add the link in your next comment. you can use private comment if you want to keep it private.
3. Please capture a screen video about this issue, put it on the YouTube, and add the link in your next comment.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope it can be sorted out shortly.