Values in Settings.ini file ignored by standalone Iray renderer
The Settings.ini file is meant to be able to change certain render parameters after export. However, this file is ignored by the renderer.
To test this, do the following:
1. Export a few frames of a scene with, for example, # of iterations = 150 and export resolution at 1280x720. Export option should be "Save MI File".
2. Open the Standalone Renderer and render the exported frames. Observe that the number of iterations per frame is 150.
3. Inspect the rendered images. The resolution will be 1280x720.
4. Open Settings.ini, which will include the settings for iterations and resolution:
5. Change the values of ResolutionX, ResolutionY, and Iteration to 1920, 1080, and 300, respectively. Save the Settings.ini file.
6. Render the frames again. Notice that the number of iterations per frame is still 150.
7. Inspect the rendered images. The resolution will still be 1280x720.
DESIRED OUTCOME: The values in Settings.ini should be reflected in the rendered output, in this case 300 iterations and a resolution of 1920X1080.