This is what I've had to do to get it to work, after reading a number of comments and reloading the software time and time again.
(1) I load 3DX 7 - Dx11.reg, then launch it from the bin folder and I get a message Load MSX error, but it loads and works? I close it down, try and launch it from my taskbar it loads a program with the splash then completely disappears.
(2) I load 3DX 7 – Dx9.reg, then launch it from the bin folder and I get a message Load MSX error, but it loads and works?
(3) I close it down the computer, try and launch it from my taskbar and it works, then I do the following to see what DirectX I am using?
(4) Hold down the “Windows Key” and press “R” to bring up the Run dialog box. Type “dxdiag“, then select”OK“.
Current Date/Time: 18 September 2019, 06:36:26 Computer Name: DESKTOP-OLENDKU Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 18362) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: PC Specialist LTD System Model: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.7GHz BIOS: P7xxTMl Processor: 5.12 Memory: 32768MB RAM Page file: 12317MB used, 25255MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 12 ???????
I’m a bit confused now, obviously I don’t want to use a low-level, virtualized interface into graphics hardware?
What a rigmarole, and I don’t know whether I’ve done any harm?
Can you double-click 3DX_reset_position.reg and launch 3DXchange again?Please let me know the result.Thanks.
Feedback Tracker Admin
Please try to reset the window position of 3DXchange with the following steps,
1. Download the attached file: 3DX_reset_position.reg
2. Double click the downloaded file. When a message from Registry Editor prompts you to continue, click "YES".
3. Run 3DXchange and see if it works.
Please let me know the result.Thank you.
You are going to edit a submitted issue. This issue will be changed to private draft mode until you click submit again. Are you sure?