Yes, we are working on the next update of iClone 7, it is currently in the final testing stage, and it will include the fix for this issue. Please stay watched the official announcement in our forum about the release date. Thank you for your patience, and sorry for this long waiting.
You are going to edit a submitted issue. This issue will be changed to private draft mode until you click submit again. Are you sure?