Your Iclone software is the only one app that you have taken the time to let automatically adjust it's resolution for different size monitors. I can not run Character Creator is 3dXchange on my 31 in screen without reducing my screens display resolution. This is very tedious and makes it very hard to work and navigate the software with other applications. Could you possibly fix this.
OS: Windows 10
Iclone Text too small to read on my large monitor.jpg
How do you hard-scale iclone ? It looks bad on hidpi, and it is impossible to work with a double screen of different resolution
Both screens are the same size
Sure would be nice if the UI scaling could be set within the program.
Dude that fixed the problem. The text is perfect with no blurring.
it took some time but you helped fix the problem.
Feedback Tracker Admin
Thank you all for the suggestions and feedbacks.
Before we do any update on 3DXchange. You can configure the GDI scaling feature for 3DXchange to make it looks right on a high resolution display.
Please try the following steps and see if it helps:
1. Right click on the 3DXchange application icon and click “Properties.”
2. Go over to the “Compatibility” tab
3. Under “Settings”, click on the “Change high DPI settings”
4. Under "High DPI scaling override”, check the “Override high DPI scaling behavior”, using the drop-down menu to select to “System”
5. Click on "OK", and "OK" to apply the changes
6. Restart 3DXchange and see if there is an improvement.
The GUI may be a bit blurry with this settings, but it won’t affect the data.
I agree. It is extremely difficult to read the text on a 4K monitor and there's no way to adjust the font size. Please fix this on the next update.