Hello, using upper-body assets of the Essential Clothing pack such as a T-shirt or Coat causes problems with the file after it is saved and re-accessed.
Steps to recreate (happens every single time for me)
1. Create a CC3+ character (or use the avatar for quick)
2. Put on a top. Apply skin weights (may be optional?)
3. Save the file and close CC3
4. Load CC3 and access the file
5. You'll see the character is now a mess.
How to resolve until next load:
1. Locate clothing in Modify / Outfits
3. Possible to add the same clothing again from contents section.
I have attached a video to show this (please ignore the audio, I forgot sound would be recorded).
At first, I have CC3 open already. I open an adult male with a T-shirt applied. As you can see, it is a mess.
Then, I delete the T-shirt, and everything seems okay again.
Then I open a boy with a hoodie. I make the mistake f trying to rotate him, and he disappears forever. This is common.
I re-open the file, and display the problems again. I also highlight the inconsistencies that happen even when undoing an action.
Here I attach a link to Google Drive because although it says below I can attach a .rar file, in fact I cannot.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YWrSUVWW_ejKNy26CzDe__lxqQLD88b-/view?usp=sharing
I hope this displays the issue thoroughly enough.
Kind regards, Zack