its simple. I try to create an earing. I archived my goal with the point constraint and and additional asset pretty well. sad part, the heads collision shapes, forces the earing to freak out.
it would be totally fine to me, if the earing moves into head on simulation. but i cant give the physics asset no collision, or move the collision out, where its stops bouncing. Also i cant give it an custom collision shape. would be great if this could be added :)
As a response to your post on the forum, i suggested the following:
You can do this in two phases by baking the Soft Cloth Physics for the hair. Make sure to have some extra frames at the beginning of your project for the physics to settle.
In the first phase, proceed as follows:
1. You disable the Rigid Body Physics for the earrings and enable the collision shape for the head.
2. You also enable Soft Cloth Physics for the hair and make sure that Bake Animation is checked for Soft Cloth (in Project settings).
3. Now set your playback speed to By Frame and press play. You will now "record" the Soft Cloth animation for the hair. Once done, disable Soft Cloth Physics for the hair.
The hair animation is now done.
In the second phase, proceed as follows:
1. You disable the collision shape for the head and enable the Rigid Body Physics for the earrings.
2. Now "record" the physics for the earrings. Once done, you can disable the physics for the earrings.
Finally, set the playback speed back to "Realtime"and watch the result.
Obviously, you would need to make sure that all other animation in the scene has already been completed.
You are going to edit a submitted issue. This issue will be changed to private draft mode until you click submit again. Are you sure?