Has the problem been solved?
If not, please let us know, we'll try to figure out the cause.
Thanks for the feedback!
I've checked your issue and tried to reproduce the problem but the application in our environment worked good.
Then I seen you're trying to reinstall CC again, please let us know if your problem solved after that.
If don't, we need extra info, please follow below step to get it:
1. Right click on the unworkable folder in Content Manager
2. Click Find File to open explorer
3. Right click in the folder
6. Security tab
7. Select the currently login <User> name
8. Get the "Permissions for <User>" info
You can provide it by screenshot or text, if you don't want to public your private info, you can tick the "Private Comment" checkbox.
Thanks for the help!
You are going to edit a submitted issue. This issue will be changed to private draft mode until you click submit again. Are you sure?