2. Desktop Application Usage Data. To help us improve product quality while providing you with a more optimized experience, some information of our program usage may be collected and sent back to us for general analysis. Please take note that Reallusion takes privacy very seriously, and that we work hard to protect Reallusion and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information data we hold. To learn more about desktop application usage data, go to https://www.reallusion.com/hub/
3. Ownership. We grant you a non-exclusive, worldwide, Royalty-Free license to display Content within the Software. You may generate, sell and redistribute your creation with the Software with full ownership and use-rights to the output format of this agreement. To learn more about End User License Agreement, go to https://www.reallusion.com/Reallusion_EULA_Animation.pdf https://www.reallusion.com/Reallusion_Content_EULA.pdf
4. Proprietary Rights. All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of Reallusion used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Reallusion. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
5. Termination. You agree that Reallusion may, in its sole discretion, at any time for any reason or no reason, terminate your access to this Site and any account(s) you may have in connection with this Site, including if Reallusion believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease. You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the Site may be effected without prior notice, and that Reallusion may immediately deactivate or delete your password and user name, and all related information and files associated with it, and/or bar any further access to such information or files. Sections 4, 6 and 7 shall survive any expiration or termination of these Terms.
6. Disclaimers of Warranties. We disclaim all warranties express or implied, including the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. We make no commitments about the content within the Services. We further disclaim any warranty that (a) the Services or Software will meet your requirements or will be constantly available, uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services or Software will be effective, accurate, or reliable; (c) the quality of the Services or Software will meet your expectations; or that (d) any errors or defects in the Services or Software will be corrected.
7. Indemnity. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Reallusion harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with: (a) your access to or use of any of the Services or Software; (b) your violation of the Agreement.
8. Export Control Laws. The Software, Services, content, and your use of the Software, Services, and content, are subject to U.S. and international laws, restrictions, and regulations that may govern the import, export, and use of the Software, Services, and content. You agree to comply with all the laws, restrictions, and regulations.