Reallusion End User License Agreement (EULA) for Animation Tools (January 1, 2021)
The computer program, the "Content" and other files contained within the program (collectively called "CrazyTalk, Cartoon Animator, iClone, Character Creator, 3DXchange and/or all their respective Plug-ins") are all known as the “Software”, and are proprietary and copyrighted.
Reallusion, Inc (the Licensor), does hereby grant you, the purchaser of the Reallusion Software (the Licensee), the non-exclusive right to generate images, videos, avatars, models and/or animations.
This copyright is protected under U.S. and International copyright law. Reallusion, Inc. and the parties who granted Reallusion, Inc. special permission to include their respective licensed materials as part of the Software and reserve all rights, except for those specifically granted by the license agreement below.
This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license agreement between the Licensee, and Reallusion, Inc. Please read this agreement carefully before using the product. If you choose not to accept this agreement, you must return the product unused and uninstall from your computer. By using any part of the Software, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- The Software may only be used on ONE (1) computer at any one time. For use on more than one computer at a time or for use and/or storage on a network designed for more than one user, you must purchase an additional license per/computer or acquire a special multi-user license from Reallusion.
- You may also install a single additional copy of such Software on ONE (1) additional portable personal computer powered by a battery, provided that such additional copy of the Software is accessed solely by the same person and not accessed at the same time.
- Reallusion grants you, a non-exclusive Royalty-Free license to display image and video output generated with the Software.
- You may generate, sell and redistribute your images and videos created with the Software with full ownership and use-rights to the image or video.
- The Software may not be used in an illegal or otherwise unlawful manner.
- The Software may not be transferred or sold to third parties, nor posted for unauthorized distribution.
- The use of any Reallusion, Inc. Software logos and trademarks must be approved by Reallusion, Inc.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Reallusion, Inc. and all of its officers and agents ("Those Indemnified") for any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, costs or expenses incurred directly or indirectly by Those Indemnified in connection with the use of Reallusion Software for any unlawful, unauthorized or prohibited purpose.
- You may not sell, sub-license, loan, give, or transfer any part of the Software or a copy thereof to another person or company.
- The unique topology of characters generated by Character Creator is Reallusion’s property. You may not do the following applications unless getting explicit permission from Reallusion:
- Repurpose them into any other 3D formats, distribute them, or sell them in any third party marketplaces or applications.
- Use the characters or their morph assets to build up another character generation system in games or interactive services.
- Any files in Reallusion proprietary formats can only be sold in the Reallusion Content Store and Reallusion Marketplace.
- No ownership rights to any default content may be transferred to users. Publishing Reallusion content in games or interactive installations is authorized. The use of Reallusion default, and branded content, is limited for use and appearance in your game, but Reallusion retains their original copyright.
- To get the free license for exporting content published at Reallusion Content Store and Marketplace for mass distribution including game titles, apps and online services, please refer to our Content EULA's Mass Distribution Policy.
Desktop Program Usage Data
To help us improve product quality while providing you with a more optimized experience, some information of our program usage may be collected and sent back to us for general analysis. Please take note that Reallusion takes privacy very seriously, and that we work hard to protect Reallusion and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information data we hold.
The laws of the state of California govern this EULA, except that federal and international law governs copyrights, patents, and registered trademarks. Should any court having appropriate jurisdiction find any provision of this EULA invalid, that particular provision will be deemed null and void and will not affect the validity of any other provision of this EULA.
How To Contact Us
If you have questions concerning this EULA or need to contact Customer Service, please contact:
Customer Service (returns, warranty): https://www.reallusion.com/support
Legal (EULA questions, illegal activity reporting): firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development: email@example.com
The Program and the Documentation are (c) 2000-2021