Reallusion End User License Agreement (EULA) for Animation Tools (July 27th, 2022)
IMPORTANT: THIS REALLUSION END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“EULA”) FOR ANIMATION TOOLS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND REALLUSION, INC. ("REALLUSION”). READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING, SUBSCRIBING, DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR USING THE SOFTWARE. IT PROVIDES A LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE AND CONTAINS WARRANTY INFORMATION AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS. BY INSTALLING OR USING ANY OF THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOU ACCEPTANCE OF THE SOFTWARE AND AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, THEN DO NOT PURCHASE, SUBSCRIBE, DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
The terms in this section shall have the meanings described below, and other terms may be defined within the context of this Agreement.
- "Licensee" or "you" means the acquirer of the license rights granted by this Agreement. If you are an individual working solely on your own behalf, then you are the Licensee. If you are an employee working on behalf of your employer, then your employer is the Licensee and you confirm that you are authorized to accept the terms of this Agreement on behalf of your Employer.
- "Software" means the Reallusion software program(s) and third party software programs, in each case, supplied by Reallusion, and/or all their respective Plug-ins, and any corresponding documentation, associated media, materials, and online or electronic contents.
- Grant of License
Reallusion hereby grants you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, nontransferable right to use the Software to generate images, videos, avatars, models and/or animations.
Reallusion also grants you a non-exclusive and Royalty-Free license to display image or video output generated with the Software. You may sell or redistribute your images and videos created by the Software with full ownership and use-rights to the image or video.
- The Software may only be used on ONE (1) computer at any one time. For use on more than one computer at a time or for use and/or storage on a network designed for more than one user, you must purchase an additional license per/computer or acquire a special multi-user license from Reallusion.
- You may also install a single additional copy of such Software on ONE (1) additional portable personal computer powered by a battery, provided that such additional copy of the Software is accessed solely by the same person and not accessed at the same time.
- The Software may not be used in an illegal or otherwise unlawful manner.
- You may not copy, rent, lease, sell, distribute, transfer or sublicense the Software, in whole or in part.
- You agree not to modify, alter, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the Software.
- Any use of any Reallusion logos or trademarks must be approved by Reallusion.
Reallusion or its licensors own all the copyright and proprietary rights in and to the Software. The structure, organization and code contained in the Software are the valuable trade secrets of Reallusion and its licensors. The Software is also protected by Taiwan, United States Copyright Law and International Treaty provisions.
- 3D Models Limitations
The unique topology of characters generated by Character Creator (Reallusion 3D Models) is Reallusion’s property. You shall not do the following applications unless getting explicit permission from Reallusion:
- Transform Reallusion 3D Models into any other 3D formats, distribute them, or sell them in any third party marketplaces or applications.
- Use the characters or their morph assets to build up another character generation system in games or interactive services.
You may only sell the Reallusion 3D Models created by you in the Reallusion Content Store and Reallusion Marketplace (see the Reallusion Content Developer Agreement).
- LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
- REALLUSION AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. REALLUSION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR-FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION.
- IF APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY OR PURCHASE.
- NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY PURCHASE, ITS DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF ANY WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN.
- Usage Data
- Governing Law
The laws of the state of California govern this EULA, except that federal and international law governs copyrights, patents, and registered trademarks.
Should any court having appropriate jurisdiction find any provision of this EULA invalid, that particular provision will be deemed null and void and will not affect the validity of any other provision of this EULA.
How To Contact Us
If you have questions concerning this EULA or need to contact Customer Service, please contact company at this e-mail address below:
Customer Service (returns, purchase): https://www.reallusion.com/support
Licensing Requiring Development: firstname.lastname@example.org