v4.11 released 9th December 2010
- Added: Now supports .SKP files for Google Sketchup version 7 and 8.
- Fixed: Textures not being brought in after loading some .skp files.
v4.1 released 5th August 2010
- Enhanced: Enhanced performance while adjusting sliders in Material section.
- Enhanced: Able to Sync the file format to iClone4.3.
v4.0 released 24th March 2010
- Added: Undo/Redo system.
- Added: Convert bone-skin Prop to Non-Human Chararcter.
- Added: Allow to make sub-prop to restructure object node for advanced animation editing in iClone.
- Added: Added pipeline for OBJ in/out allows editing with 3D Paint Tools (Phososhop CS4, Argile, Z-Brush..).
- Added: Allows creation of custom Head Morph via 3D Paint Tools.
- Added: Import motion/poses for characters to export in OBJ.
- Added: Allow input FBX bone-skin character, motion in and motion clip management.
- Added: Create unique material for material-sharing models.
- Added: Provide 2-Side Pick for selected mesh with inverted normal.
- Added: Gizmo for pivot setting on each node.
- Added: Reset Transform to re-initialize all transformation values back to default while keeping the same look.
- Enhanced: Provide box select for multiple items.
- Enhanced: Allow iClone x 1,2,3,4 data input/output for iClone 4.
- Enhanced: Provide mesh flip for normal correction.
- Enhanced: Full material edit function with drag & drop system.
- Enhanced: iClone UI convention and traditional hotkey system.
v2.0 released 10th January 2008
- Added: Support SKP files from SketchUp.
- Added: Direct Picking and Multiple Item Selection.
- Added: Rename Nodes - An effective way to manage your model items.
- Added: Export Selected objects - Easier to extract your selected items from the whole scene.
- Added: Enhanced Facing and Material Editing - transparency, illumination, and weld vertex.
- Added: Exclude SKP back faces - A crucial way to save polygon count.
- Added: Hide Excluded Items - This feature simplify scene tree display if users has cleaned up unnecessary back faces.
- Added: Seamless Workflow between 3D Warehouse, Google Sketchup and 3DXchange2.
- Added: Google 3D Warehouse - Unlimited Free Access to the largest collaborated 3D model library.
- Added: Google SketchUp - Free 3D Modeling Tool with native format support to iClone.
- Added: Scratch build any 3D model via the most easy-to-use 3D modeling tool.
- Added: Auto prompt save skp file when download 3D Warehouse model directly from 3DXchange.
v1.1 released 26th October 2007
- Added: VNS format compatible with iClone 2.5.
- Fixed: Full Screen malfunction in VISTA O/S.