This Learning Sample Library is designed to demonstrate how to utilize the PopcornFX Super Tools for real-life applications. Click on the particle dummy to inspect the included resource files and attribute settings, or learn to modify them for unique innovations.
* You may click on the images below to watch the video guide for each Sample Particle, or click Video 1 and Video 2 to preview some of the test renders.
- The PopcornFX Learning Samples are stored in ipkfx particle format, which you can apply them to your own projects, and alter their attributes and resource files for different visual result.
- The 3D models, mesh, image backgrounds, terrains, sky, or project settings in the video guides above are not included.
- Particles with sampled meshes need to be saved as a Props, Accessories or Characters in order to correctly show the sampled emission shape.
- Some library thumbnails have a cube mark at the lower-right corner, which indicates that those particles require you to sample a mesh to correctly display it’s effect. You can access their corresponding Prop versions in the iClone gallery Props\PopcornFX\PopcornFX Learning Samples folder.
- For physics effects, please turn on the invisible physics floor from the iClone top menu - Create - Physics - Infinite Plane or add rigid-body physics items as collision targets.