I just got my trial period started and first issue. I cannot really work with the menu at all - font is too small. See attachment. I have a proper screen for image processing with resolution of 3840 and not going to downgrade it to 1280 or something. I have increased text size to 300% in windows, every other program made the increase but not yours. Any other solutions? Regards, Maxim
Yes, I’m afraid that’s how CrazyTalk 8 currently works on high resolution displays.
Our other products, such as iClone, CharacterCreator, Cartoon Animation, are High DPI aware applications. They can work better on high resolution displays.
Actually, I played with setting and after I have chosen System-Enhanced in Override high DPI scaling behavior’ it sort of works.
When I open application it, opens up in a small window. Then i can make it full screen and fonts are readable, but, as you said, a bit blurry. Also new windows like new actor open on the edge of the screen.
Is it the best I should hope for?
i did all the steps - and it did not help.
The only thing that changed was the icon size in menu, font stayed tiny.
YOu can see it on the screen shot.
Feedback Tracker Admin
CrazyTalk 8 is not a high DPI aware application. You need to override the Windows scale behavior, so that the UI can be scaled to normal size on a high resolution display.
Please change the high DPI scaling mode of CrazyTalk 8 with the following steps:
1. Open CrazyTalk 8.
2. Right click the CrazyTalk 8 icon in the Taskbar.
3. Right click the name of CrazyTalk 8, and select ‘Properties’ to open the property dialog.
4. Click on the Compatibility tab.
5. Under ‘Settings’, click on the ‘Change high DPI settings’.
6. Under ‘High DPI scaling override’, check the ‘Override high DPI scaling behavior’, using the drop-down menu to select to ‘System’.
7. Click on ‘OK’, and ‘OK’ to close the property dialog.
8. Close CrazyTalk 8.
9. Open CrazyTalk 8 again, the UI should be scaled to normal size.
The CrazyTalk 8 UI will be a bit blurry with this setting, but it won’t affect the video export feature.
Hope it works for you.
You are going to edit a submitted issue. This issue will be changed to private draft mode until you click submit again. Are you sure?