Load RLHead file to program, Indigo Material item will be changed incorrectly
STEPS TO REPRODUCE 1. Launch iClone 6 2. Apply a random CC Character (e.g. Christian) 3. Load RLHead file to the program 4. Navigate to Menu > Plugins > iClone Indigo Render > Render Settings, check “Material”
ACTUAL RESULT “Avatar Skin for CC” is wrongly changed to “Auto-convert v2”
EXPECTED RESULT All items under Material should remain unchanged
To temporarily solve this problem, you may need to modify Preset value, the following steps could help you to get better result:
1. After you load RLHead to iClone 6, pick the character’s eye
2. Navigate to Menu > Plugins > iClone Indigo Render > Render Settings
3. On Indigo Material Editor section, select the Target Material to “Eye”
4. Then click “Assign Indigo Shader” button, and double-click “Phong-Plastic v2 Preset”
5. Set “IOR” to 1.8 and set “Exponent” to 1000
6. You can also select the Target Material to “Cornea”, click “Assign Indigo Shader” button and double-click “Phong-Plastic v2 Preset”, then set “Exponent” to 1000
7. Now you can click “Render Scene” button on Toolbar, the result will be sent to Indigo
It’s just a walk around to help you get good render result in Indigo. We will definitely fix this issue in the coming versions soon.
You are going to edit a submitted issue. This issue will be changed to private draft mode until you click submit again. Are you sure?