Could you please try the following for us?
If you close the Smart Gallery first (see the attached image), the operation still crashes?
Currently we found there is the data processing problem in Smart Gallery, so I want to confirm if you are also experiencing the same problem.
Very sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you very much for helping the test to clarify the problem.
I'll take a step by step of what I did:
1. open CC3 via the Reallusion Hub
2. modify the CC3+ base model to give it the shape I wanted
3. add skin, scars via SkinGen
4. add hair via Hair and Beard Builder
5. preview with Iray
6. make detail changes to the model's skin appearance.
5. crash message
As said it happens regularly during the same procedure.
thanks in advance
Feedback Tracker Admin
Could you please provide more information? For example, does this happen when opening a specific character?
or could you please record a video for the crash operation? It will speed us up to find the problem, thank you so much~