How We Review
- The Feedback Tracker platform will have a dedicated team that will do weekly reviews.
- Bug Status - if bug cannot be reproduced then we might need to request more information from users.
- New: Default status - Users can still edit or delete the issue (usually within 7 days after first submit).
- Active: Currently being reviewed by our team and prove it as a bug. - Issues can not be edited by users from now on.
- Assigned: Bug Confirmed - bug will be fixed in future patch.
- Duplicated: Repeated bug. It will remain in the feedback tracker, but we will link it to the first reported entry.
- Not reproducible: Bug cannot be reproduced - need more input. Our system manager might contact with you requesting further information.
- Hold: Bug will not be fixed, or issue does not define as a bug, or treated as a lower priority item.
- Reject: Reject from our system manager, such as inappropriate post, or direct customer service request which should be handled by customer service people instead. http://kb.reallusion.com
- Solved: Bug has already been fixed and it will be released at a certain update.
- Released: Bug has already been fixed with a posted released version.
Create New Post
When creating a new post, please be aware of the following suggestions:
- Please provide repeatable steps, facts and screen shots.
- You can re-edit or delete new post, before its being reviewed (usually within 7 days).
- Once your post is being reviewed, content will be locked to ensure correct tracking result.
- URL will be auto converted to hyperlink for users to share on external pages.
- You can easily track your own submitted feedbacks from My Issue section.
You can use the comment area to echo your situation, suggest a walk-around, or add your own experience to make the feedback more clear and complete.
- Each person has totally 10 votes for all products, you can un-vote to retrieve available vote numbers.
- Once issue is being fixed, we will auto return votes to users.
When do we reject/remove posts?
- For pricing or purchase issues, general service complaints, or attacking other member’s post.
- We will inform you once your post has been removed, please backup your own feedback to avoid any inconvenience. (Sorry, we don’t have draft post or backup design yet)
Contact Feedback Tracker Manager
Provide suggestions or report inappropriate posts.
When to Use Feedback Tracker?
The Feedback Tracker is primarily used to collect and track functional and documentation issues for Reallusion application programs or content, usually people call them bugs. We will continually review these issues, and resolve them in future versions of our products, if the issue is necessary.
If you have found any specific function that is not working correctly, or that its behavior/consequence is not what you expect it to be, then all your suggestions and enhancements related to the existing function will help our team. You are also welcome to report any typo, omission, or mismatch in any of our Online Help, or Tutorials.
Just like a knowledge based collaborated by Reallusion users and original developers, the keywords for the issue that you file can be found from search engines like Google, Bing, etc. Your personal information will always be kept confidential. You can log into your Reallusion Member account to post a comment or vote for a particular issue.
If you need to talk to a Customer Service Person
If you are encountering problems related to payment, refund, download, install/uninstall, system/hardware compatibility, performance issues, crashes, or product launch failings to launch with or without an error message, then you can log into your Reallusion Member account to contact our Customer Service team. You will have a service ticket number to track the service response. They usually reply within 2 working days. Customer Service Page
Give product design suggestion, or provide wishful features.
If you would like to share a great idea with us, suggest features that you wish our products had, then please leave your comments on forum and share with other enthusiasts. For further details, please refer to the wishful feature suggestion for each product in Reallusion forum.
How to report an Issue?
How to identify an Issue?
Functional Issue – How is our product used? Is everything going well? Your feedback is very important to us, so we need to know whether our products are meeting your needs.
Documentation – Have you found an error, a typo, an omission in the docs, in one of the tutorials, or on the website? If you would like to help, please don't hesitate to let us know.
If you are encountering performance issues, crashes, or our product is failing to launch with or without an error message, then you can log into your Reallusion Member account to contact our Customer Service team. They usually respond within 2 working days.
If you would like to share a great idea with us, or if our product is not working like you expect it to, then please leave your comment on our forum. For further details, please refer to http://forum.reallusion.com/default.aspx
How to describe the issue?
In order for us to fix the issue, we need to be able to reproduce it. For this we need a precise description of what you did so that we can clearly follow your actions and recreate the same situation. The most important thing is to tell us exactly how to reproduce the issue.
Knowing how much you have to write can be a little difficult, so here is an example to help you get started:
How to attach a file?
If the problem is related to anything specific to your Project then we need to load up all these attachment (like screenshots, content or anything else), to solve the issue. You can zip several files together to create one compressed file.
The best attachment for this kind of testing includes only the bare minimum of assets required to reproduce the issue. With a small, focused project we can isolate and fix the bug very quickly.
If you don't have time to narrow down your assets to a bare minimum, then you can also send the full project folder but this just creates more layers for our team to dig through.
Leave your email address
We may need to further ask questions about your issue, so we will require your valid email address for us to reach you. (Reallusion member account).