Reallusion Online Store Return Policy
This return policy only applies to the purchases made in the Reallusion Online Store. If the product you've purchased comes from a local reseller or distribution channel, please follow the Return Policy of the vendor where you purchased the product from.
1. Read before initiating your return -
- Requests must be made within 30 days of your purchase from Reallusion.
- If the software has been installed and activated, it is necessary to deactivate it and uninstall it, before proceeding with a return. Reallusion does not process a refund unless all copies of the software have been deactivated. You do not need to return the software to Reallusion.
- The refund will only be credited to the credit card charged during the original transaction.
- Original shipping and handling charges are not refunded.
- Refunds will be issued in the currency in which the product was purchased.
- Reallusion cannot cancel product orders. However, you can request a return for the order.
- You cannot change an order once it has been processed. If you would like to request a platform or language swap on the same (current) version of a product, then you can request a return for the order and place a new order.
2. Products not eligible for return
- Any Reallusion product purchased from any seller other than Reallusion should be returned to that seller, in accordance with that seller's return policy, if any.
- Not-for-resale (NFR), pirated, OEM bundled, trial, or free-of-charge products.
- Reallusion TTS On Demand Service and Direct Access Points (DA points) are not refundable. And any purchase made with Direct Access Points is not refundable also.
3. How to submit a return request?
- For the procedure simply go to your member account - Order History, and click the Return link to return a particular order. Please note that our policy lasts for 30 days. If 30 days have already gone by since your purchase, then unfortunately our system will not offer you a refund or exchange.
- Please fully complete the Letter of Destruction (LOD) form in digital copy for return credit of your software. The LOD is a declaration that you have destroyed all downloaded files; serials numbers and those they have not been copied or saved in any other way. Incomplete information may delay processing of your request.
- Reallusion processes refunds within 2 business days. However, it could take longer for the funds to show on your account depending on the payment method used. A confirmation email will be sent when the refund request is being received/completed, along with a display of the refund status reflected in your member account. In the case that you have not received a refund confirmation email after a week, and the "In progress" status still shows in your member account; then please contact our Support Team for a status update.