Reallusion Online Store Return Policy
This return policy only applies to the purchases made in the Reallusion Online Store. If the product you've purchased comes from a local reseller or distribution channel, please follow the Return Policy of the vendor where you purchased the product from.
1. Read before initiating your return -
- Requests must be made within 14 days of your purchase from Reallusion.
- If the software has been installed and activated, it is necessary to deactivate it and uninstall it, before proceeding with a return. Reallusion does not process a refund unless all copies of the software have been deactivated. You do not need to return the software to Reallusion.
- The refund will only be credited to the credit card charged during the original transaction.
- Original shipping and handling charges are not refunded.
- Refunds will be issued in the currency in which the product was purchased.
- Reallusion cannot cancel product orders. However, you can request a return for the order.
- You cannot change an order once it has been processed. If you would like to request a platform or language swap on the same (current) version of a product, then you can request a return for the order and place a new order.
2. Products not eligible for return
- Any Reallusion product purchased from any seller other than Reallusion should be returned to that seller, in accordance with that seller's return policy, if any.
- Not-for-resale (NFR), pirated, OEM bundled, trial, or free-of-charge products.
- Reallusion TTS On Demand Service and Direct Access Points (DA points) are not refundable. And any purchase made with Direct Access Points is not refundable also.
3. How to submit a return request?
- For the procedure, simply submit a Support Form under "Purchase - Others" category with an explanation for refund, along with Order ID and Description. Please note that our policy lasts for 14 days. If 14 days have already gone by since your purchase, then unfortunately our system will not offer you a refund.
- In return, you will given a Letter of Destruction (LOD) form in digital copy. Please fully complete the LOD for return credit of your software. The LOD is a legal declaration that you have destroyed all downloaded files and serials numbers, and that they have not been copied or saved in any other way. Incomplete information may delay processing of your request.
- Reallusion processes refunds within 2 business days. However, it could take longer for the funds to show back in your account depending on the payment method used. A confirmation email will be sent when the refund request is being received/completed, along with a display of the refund status reflected in your member account. In the case that you have not received a refund confirmation email after a week, and the "Return in progress" status still shows in your member account; then please contact our Support Team for a status update.