Massive thanks to all of the participants! Both the qualification round and live contest have successfully been completed, and we're looking forward to seeing you next year! Check out the event video now to experience the excitement of this intense competition!
About ASIAGRAPH Reallusion Award 2014
The ASIAGRAPH Reallusion Award is one of the biggest activities of ASIAGRAPH. This iClone 3D animation competition has been successfully held in Taiwan for the past 3 years. In 2011, we added CrazyTalk Animation 2D into the competition. In 2012, the competition expanded to other Asian countries and be officially renamed as the ASIAGRAPH Reallusion Award. In 2013, we successfully hosted a 48-hour live contest which allows students around the world to immerse themselves in a real-time 3D animation experience!
Winners from Final 48 Hours Live Contest will be awarded with cash and prizes. The top entries, nominated by ASIAGRAPH international judges, will win the qualification to join the Final 48 Hours Live Contest and will be awarded with ASIAGRAPH certificates.
- You are a student (NO age limit).If you are considered a minor in your place of residence, then you require your parent or legal guardian's permission prior to submitting an entry into this contest.
- You can join the contest as an individual or in a group. Up to three (3) eligible students may submit a single entry as a team. You/your team must list a contest advisor (the advisor has to be a school teacher).
- You cannot change team members or advisors after the submission deadline.
- If your Team is invited to participate in the final contest, we will cover partial travel for each registered team member (excluding advisor), and your team must send at least one member to compete in the final contest. If your team is unable to send at least one member for any reason, then we may disqualify your entire team and invite the next highest scoring team to participate.
- If you have previously competed in the ASIAGRAPH Reallusion Award competition as a finalist, you are eligible to enter, however any submission must be new, and sufficiently unique from your previous entry.
Contest Process and Agenda
To register and submit your animation work online. The top 20 entries will be selected by the ASIAGRAPH committee to enter the final 48 hours live contest and will be merited with ASIAGRAPH certificates.
*The judges reserve the right to adjust the number of selected entries based on entries quality
Final 48 Hours Live Contest:
The final live contest will be held in Taiwan. The final winning entries will be selected by ASIAGRAPH assigned judges and will be merited with ASIAGRAPH certificates and awards. Also, selected works will be announced publicly at ASIAGRAPH's official website in the end of September, 2014.
|March 1st, 2014
||Online Submission for Qualification Round starts
|June 15th, 2014
||Submission for Qualification Round ends
|July 20th, 2014
|August 27th – 29th, 2014
||Final 48H live contest
* Reallusion reserves the right to change or modify the conditions and agenda.
Qualification Round Standards for Entries
- Register and submit your works online
- Your entry cannot have been published previously
- The original animation work MUST be created with Reallusion's iClone5. iClone is the ONLY eligible 3D animation tool for the contest. You may reach the regional contact to apply for a free copy of time limited iClone and Essential Content Library I
- Animation work length: minimum of 1 minute – 5 minutes
- Animation work subject: unlimited
- Reallusion reserves the right to disqualify, without notification, submissions done in poor taste including content that is: offensive, defamatory, indecent, or objectionable.
For the detailed application requirements and standards, please refer to the
Contest Rule and Regulations
Awards and Prizes
Each final contest entrant will be:
- Awarded ASIAGRAPH certificates
- Rewarded with a copy of iClone5 Pro, 3DXChange5 Pro, Mocap Device Plug-in, popVideo 2 , and Essential Content Library3
*All right reserved by the organizer for detailed regulation adjustment.*
ASIAGRAPH has a vision to encourage cross-border exchange between outstanding CG artists to nurture and promote, new creations and industry in Asia. ASIAGRAPH which was established in 2004, is a joint event of culture, science, art and exhibition where Asian researchers and creators gather together to present their works.