Create an Animated Holiday Greeting Card
Learn the quickest way to creating custom, animated greeting cards with your own photos, and text.
Walkthrough of the Tools
A tool walkthrough for pre-made projects, vector icons, images, pictures, background music, sound clips, YouTube links, and the text-to-speech.
Creating Interactive Projects for Mobile Phones
Get a quick overview on how to create interactive projects for web browsers and mobile phones.
Creating a Custom Project from Scratch
Find out how to create a project from scratch by using your own custom materials such as background images, icons, text and music tracks.
Using Motion Effects to Enrich your Creation
Learn about the Entrance, Emphasis, and Exit of Motion Effects, along with how to apply them, their limitations, and workarounds.
Creating a Business Project
Create a professional looking business project by using various elements like shapes and images, and then applying Motion Effects to bring emphasis to them.
Making Storybook Animations
create storybook animations with this perfect example on how to combine easy image and shape elements with pre-made Motion Effects.
How do I change my account and profile settings?
Click on the "Your Name" button on the upper-right section of the service. It will take you to your Account, and Profile Settings page.
How to create simple animation tweens?
- Turn on the "Advanced Mode" (upper-right of Timeline), and change the Timebar units to time, then move your object. The engine will then automatically add a key on the object's track. You can also click the "Play Button" to review the movement.
- Turn on the "Advanced Mode," select your image. Then on the right-side of the Content Manager, switch to the "Image Setting" and click on "Motion Effect" (star shaped icon), and select an appropriate Motion Effect.
How to animate objects by inserting keyframes into the Timeline?
- Turn on the "Advanced Mode", and move your image on the Timebar. Cloud Animator will automatically add keys.
- Turn on the "Advanced Mode", select the image and go to Timeline. Double-click on the image's track. Cloud Animator will automatically add a key on it.
- Select the image, and the Content manager will switch to "Image Setting". You can then modify your image settings (Position, Scale, Rotate, Opacity, Easing) and click "Add Key."
How to make animations in Simple Mode?
Select one of the ready-made "Templates", switch the default elements with your own assets, then modify their position.
How to import my own audio (SFX or background music)?
- First, go to the Content Manager. Select "Background Music", or "Sound", click "Upload." When you finish uploading, you can setup your background music or sounds in your scene.
- Second, drop in audios from your computer. They will automatically upload and appy to the Stage. You can find them in "Background Music > Custom,"or "Sound > Custom"
How to use "Create Script" (Text to Speech) in Cloud Animator?
Go to the Content Manager and select the "Create Script" (Text to Speech) option, then insert your script and click "Apply."
Where can I find the background music volume?
Go to "Background Music Settings" and adjust the volume control bar.
Why can't I upload my own music and sounds?
- Please check that you are using the supported audio formats: mp3, wav, ogg
- The maximum audio file size is 6MB. "Sound" files cannot be over 30 seconds.
How to use an imported image as a background
- Go to the Content Manager, and select "Background". Click "Upload". When done uploading, you will be able to use your imported image in the scene.
- Go to the Content Manager, and select "Background". Drop in images from your computer or browser. They will automatically upload and appy to the Stage. You can find them in "Background > Custom."
- Or go to Scene Manager, and hover over it to reveal the scene settings. Select the setting, and the right-side of the Content Manger will automatically switch to "Settings". Here, you can also change the background color.
How do I import images, graphics, and photos?
- Go to the Content Manager, and select "Image". Then click "Upload" your own images.
- Drop in images from your computer or browser. They will automatically upload and appy to the Stage. You can find them in "Image > Custom."
How to insert a video from YouTube?
Select "Create Video," and insert your YouTube video link into "YouTube URL."
Why can't I upload my images?
- We only support the following image formats; JPG, PNG, SVG.
- The maximum image size is 6M. Resolutions more than 1920 x 1080, will be scaled to 1920 x 1080, or less.
How do I share my project with others?
After you save your project, click the "Share" button on the top-right side, and then go to the "Project List". Then "Publish" your project by clicking the "Share" button, and selecting your social media account.
How to change the Scene Settings?
Just hover your target scene, and to show "Settings."
How to change the Scene thumbnail?
Hover over the target scene in the Scene Manager, and click the scene "Settings". Move the Timeline and "Capture" the image from the "Scene Thumbnail."
How can I add my scene into "Scene > Custom" in the Content Manager?
Hover over the target scene from the Scene Manager, and click "Add to Favorites Scene". Cloud Animator will then save your scene into "Slide > Custom." Users can then re-use or re-apply scenes to other projects.
How can I duplicate/delete the image on the stage?
- Select the image, and click "Duplicate" on the stage Toolbar. Cloud Animator will then duplicate the image, and its keyframes.
- Select the image, and click "Delete" on the stage Toolbar. Cloud Animator will then delete the image you selected.
How can I change the order of the image on the stage?
Select the image, and click "Bring Forward", or "Send Backward". You can also choose to "Bring to Front," or "Send to Back" in order to adjust the images sequences.
How can I replace my own images?
Select one object, and click "Switch" on the stage Toolbar. Cloud Animator will automatically switch to the corresponding content. Users can then select their preferences from the "Template" or "Custom" category
How can I find my saved project?
When you log in and enter Cloud Animator, you will find your project in the "Project List", or in the editing environment, you can click the "Project" on first icon of Content Manager, you can select "Custom" to find your saved project.
How can I save my project?
When you finish editing, click "Save" on the upper-right header. You can also click "Share", and Cloud Animator will pop up a "Save Settings" menu, where you can save your project.
How can I use the "Scene" content?
Click the "Scene" on the right-side of the Content Manager. There you can find a template in "Template", or "Custom".
How can add text on the Stage?
Click the "T" (Create Text) button, then it will display a black "Text" on the Stage. The Content Manager will automatically switch to "Text Settings". You can then type your words, and modify there.
How can I edit a shape?
Select the "Shape" button, and click your preferred content. When you select your shape object on the stage, the Content Manager will automatically open to "Shape Setting". Type your words, and change the shape color or other attributes.
Why can't I create my video?
Some YouTube links are not allowed in certain countries, have copyright restrictions, or privacy settings. To solve this, add a different YouTube video link.
How to insert my own video into Cloud Animator?
Upload your video to YouTube, select "Create Video" in the Content manager. Insert your own YouTube video link into "YouTube URL".
Why does my scene thumbnail display a "Video Play Control" icon?
If your scene includes a YouTube video, then it will automatically show this icon.
Why my "Suction Color" function is not working?
If you apply "Create Video" into your project, then the "Suction Color" will no longer work. This is a known bug, and we will fix it in an upcoming patch.
Publish and Share:
Why can't my device play a project?
Currently, Cloud Animator service only supports Andriod 5 or above/ iOS 9 or above.
Why can't I use Cloud Animator with my browser?
This BETA will only work with the following browsers: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and please update your browser to the latest version. In oreder to have the best experience, we highly recommend you use "Chrome."
Why can't I edit projects on my portable device?
Because we do not support portable device editing. Please use a desktop, and visit us again.
Can I download my project as an .mp4 video?
No, Cloud Animator can only generate your project as an HTML 5 link. People can watch your interactive video through the link.
Can I download my saved file and import to other applications?
No, user project file data is saved in the Cloud Animator Server, and cannot be downloaded. You cannot export your Cloud Animator project file to other applications or cloud sevices.
Will my files be saved after the BETA closes?
At the moment, we cannot guarantee that your data will be saved. There is a possibility that they may not be supported in future versions.
Why is Cloud Animator not working on Safari "New private window" mode?
This is because Safari does not allow "Local Storage" to be used. To fix this, please change to "non-private mode" in Safari.
|Undo||Ctrl + Z||Command + Z|
|Redo||Ctrl + Y||Command + Shift + Z|
|Delete Object||Delete||Fn + Delete(78 keys)/ Delete(113 keys)|
|Copy Object||Ctrl + C||Command + C|
|Paste Object||Ctrl + V||Command + V|
|Move along X Axis||Left/Right Arrow Keys||Left/Right Arrow Keys|
|Move along Y Axis||Up/Down Arrow Keys||Up/Down Arrow Keys|
|Play / Pause Current||Spacebar||Spacebar|
|Preview||Ctrl + Spacebar||Ctrl + Spacebar|
|Save Project||Ctrl + S||Command + S|
|Add key Frame||V||V|
|Delete Keys||Delete||Fn + Delete(78 keys)/ Delete(113 keys)|
|Copy Keys||Ctrl + C||Command + C|
|Paste Keys||Ctrl + V||Command + V|
|Zoom in the Timeline||+ or Shift + =||+ or Shift + =|
|Zoom out the Timeline||-||-|
|Go to Previous Frame||Ctrl + Left Arrow Key||Command + Left Arrow Key|
|Go to Next Frame|
|Scene||Ctrl + E||Command + E|
|Current Slider Add to Favories||Ctrl + F||Command + F|
|New Slide||Ctrl + M||Command + M|
|Play / Pause Current||Spacebar||Spacebar|