About ASIAGRAPH Reallusion Award 2013
The ASIAGRAPH Reallusion Award 2013 is one of the biggest activities of ASIAGRAPH. This iClone 3D animation competition has been successfully held in Taiwan for the past 3 years. In 2011, we added CrazyTalk Animation 2D into the competition. In 2012, the competition expanded to other Asian countries and be officially renamed as the ASIAGRAPH Reallusion Award 2012. This year, we will host a 48 hour live contest which will allow students around the world to immerse themselves in a real-time 3D animation experience!
Winners from Live Contest will be awarded with cash and prizes. The top three winning entries, nominated by ASIAGRAPH international judges, from each participating country will win the qualification to join the Live Contest.
Taiwan, China, Japan, Korea, United Kingdom, Poland and Germany
- College/ University student or student group who was born, lives, or is a citizen of the country in the contest area
- The original animation work is created with Reallusion iClone (For students or school who don't have iClone software need to contact with your regional co-organizer to apply for iClone )
- Can join the contest in individual or in group (maximum for 3 people to attend the final Live Contest)
- The animation work should not be published before
- Submissions for Country Round: May 1- June 30, 2013
- Finalist Notification: July 31, 2013
- Final Round Live Contest: September 3 - 4, 2013
To register and submit your animation work online. Entries will be submitted by ASIAGRAPH designated guideline. Top three winning entries per country will be selected by ASIAGRAPH to enter the final live contest in the end of July and will be merited with ASIAGRAPH certificates.
The final live contest will be held in I-Sou University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. The three winning entries along with additional category winners, will be selected by ASIAGRAPH assigned judges and will be merited with ASIAGRAPH certificates and awards. Also, selected works will be announced publicly at ASIAGRAPH’s official website in the end of September, 2013.
Software and contents for live contest will be provided by Reallusion. Besides, Reallusion and I-SOU University will cover the cost of transportation from Taiwan airport to the competition venue, the accommodation and meals from September 3rd-5th, plus travel insurance from September 2nd-5th 2013. Flights to Taiwan are not included.
Awards and Prizes
The three winning entries along with additional category winners, will be:
*All right reserved by the organizer for detailed regulation adjustment.*
ASIAGRAPH has a vision to encourage cross-border exchange between outstanding CG artists to nurture and promote, new creations and industry in Asia. ASIAGRAPH which was established in 2004, is a joint event of culture, science, art and exhibition where Asian researchers and creators gather together to present their works.