1) Does CrazyTalk6 have an output format for mobile devices?
CrazyTalk6 does not support outputting into the 3GP format anymore. You can use the MP4 format if you intend to share your projects for mobile devices.
2) How do I activate the MP4 codec?
Please see the step by step illustration.
Where can I use the iWidget export format?
CrazyTalk6 offers you the feature to output your projects as .swf videos in the iWidget format. iWidget files can be opened in WidgetMe ver.1.01 or higher.
When I export a large size avi file, it has the
sync problem when it's played. How can I fix it?
By default, CrazyTalk uses the "Full Frame (Uncompressed)" codec when exporting to AVI format. Since the size of uncompressed AVI files may be too big to run on your computer, you might experience out-of-sync problems between video and audio. If you do not intend to do advanced video editing, we recommend using one of the export methods below.
1) Please export to another file format such as WMV or MP4, both of which achieve a good quality/file size ratio.
2) If you wish to export to AVI nonetheless, please select an adequate video compression codec such as x264 or XviD. You can find these codecs amongst others included in the free K-lite Codec Pack: http://codecguide.com/
Why can't I play the RM or WMV file within the html file via Firefox?
Since Firefox cannot recognize double byte character,
we suggest you use single byte characters (e.g.
English language) as the name of your target folders
Why can’t I watch my embedded RealMedia video on my web page in Internet Explorer 8?
Internet Explorer 8 only supports playback of RealMedia files through RealPlayer 11 or higher. Please make sure that you have RealPlayer version 11 or higher installed.
Why can’t I see my YouTube video after uploading?
Please follow the instructions below to solve this problem:
1) Do not enter any tags in the “Tags” field (this feature has been removed in v6.12).
2) Uncheck the “Public” checkbox.
After uploading, please login to your YouTube account. You will find that the video has been uploaded and can now edit the video information.
Why doesn’t my WebAvatar show up on my web page?
Please update to CrazyTalk v6.12 to fix this issue.