v1.2 (1.2.2010.1) released 18th August-11
- Added: SWF output.
- See the online help for details
- See the benefits & applications
- Added: Increased audio limitation to 8 character voices (original was 4).
- Fixed: Feet sliding issue in the Actor Key Editor.
- Fixed: Motion Keys disappeared after ungrouping motion clips in the Timeline.
- Fixed: Prop command issue after props were attached in the Composer Mode.
- Fixed: MP4 quality issue during export.
v1.11 (1.11.1614.1) released 18th April-11
- Added: Support for Virtual Machine on Mac.
- Added: Supersampling in export function. (elimination of jagged/pixelated edges)
- Fixed: Crash issue when applying Facial Components from the Face Library.
- Fixed: Motions disappear after ungrouping motions in the timeline.
- Fixed: Thumbnail display replacement issue in the Sprite Editor.
v1.1 (1.1.1516.2) released 23th March-11
- Added: Layer editing in Scene Manager.
- Added: Save motion option with custom layer key.
- Added: Multiple props selection with merge function.
- Added: Flexibility on project timeline editing. Able to delete or insert frames into a Project.
- Added: Able to scale the window size for Face and Body Fitting.
- Added: New connection points to a character for auto snapping when exchanging content.
- Added: For the convenience of the users, we changed the policy to allow for up to TWO simultaneous installations on separate computers. The policy remains a “single-user license”. Permanent use on more than one computer will require an additional license.
- Enhanced: Action Menu Editor with full editing features including; add, remove, rename and sort.
- Enhanced: Better Performance on Switching Modules such as; Key Editor, Face/Motion Puppet, Character Composer and Load Project.
- Enhanced: SWF file compatibility.
- Enhanced: Motion Layer for Sprite Switching - the Sprite Switch timeline interface is enhanced by using effect ranges to replace keys; now the Sprite Switch track will have the highest priority as it will overwrite sprite animation in other tracks.
- Enhanced: SWF file compatibility with vector image rendering resolution so it can result in smooth vector curve after rendering export.
- Changed: Content purchase entrance now moved from Backstage application to the Reallusion City Marketplace.
- Fixed: Prop layer order issue.
- Fixed: Sound issue of videos exported with popvideo prop inside.
v1.01 (1.01.1208.1) released 8th December-10
- Fixed: Large-sized textures that caused the application to crash while in Detail body mode during Actor Fitting.
- Fixed: Update- Machine ID security mechanism.
- Fixed: Could not use the Space key to preview inside the Puppeteering panel under special conditions.
- Fixed: Picking Image Layers inside the Scene Manager would cause the application to crash while in 3D view mode.
- Fixed: Too many Timeline Tracks caused a slow playback.
- Fixed: Eyes became blank after Facial Fitting with some old ATI graphic cards.
- Enhanced: Enhanced timeline resource control, to avoid overhead during CPU loading