Minimum System Requirements:
2GB free hard disk space
Display Resolution: 1024 x 720
Color Depth: True Color (32-bit)
Video Memory: 256MB RAM
Recommended System Requirements:
(CrazyTalk Animator will have better performance in below recommended environment.)
Dual core CPU or higher
2GB RAM or higher recommended
2GB free hard disk space or higher recommended
Display Resolution: 1024 x 720 or higher
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 7 Series or higher /ATI HD 3000 Series or higher
Video Memory: 512MB RAM or higher recommended
DirectX 9 and WMEncoder 9 are required for WMV exporting
Internet connection required for online activation
Stereo devices and player are required for viewing contents with stereo vision
Windows 7 /Windows Vista /Windows XP (With Service Pack 2 or later)
Support for 32-bit and 64-bit operating system.
Follow these instructions to install CrazyTalk Animator Trial Edition:
1. Locate and run "CTA120_Pro_Trial_Enu.exe ". Click "OK" to start the InstallShield Wizard.
2. You will see the "Welcome to CrazyTalk Animator Setup" screen. Click "Next" to begin installing
the CrazyTalk Animator program.
3. Read the License Agreement and click "Yes" only if you accept the terms.
4. Click "Next" to use the default destination folder or click Browse to select a
different folder and then click "Next".
5. Click "Next" to select the default program folder; alternatively, you can type
in the name of a different folder or select one from the Existing Folders list,
then click "Next". Setup will copy files to the disk.
6. Setup will complete copying program files to your system and updating the register.
You will see the "Setup Complete" screen. Click "Finish" to complete the installation.
* Notice: After the installation, please register first before experiencing the program.